Friday, October 5, 2012

Test on God Grew Tired of Us

Our test on God Grew Tired of Us was today. It was an all fill in the blank test, and we got to use our blogs. I liked that we could use our blogs becuase it helped me with some of the answers. I only did not know one answer on the test, but I will make sure to right down the correct answer when we get our tests back so I know that answer for the final. When we use our blogs for tests spelling counts. I did not know that before, so I was not always checking my spelling on my blogs. From now on I will make sure everything is spelled properly in my blogs. After the test Mr. schick said that by this weekend he will decide which charity we are going to support. I am excited to find out which one becuase they are all good charities. I hope that our class can help the people of Sudan in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment