Sunday, August 26, 2012

First Day

My first day at John Carroll was exciting and nervous. I am the oldest in my family, so I dont have an older sibling who has showed me around the school like alot of my friends have. When I got to the school most of my friends were already there,so it was good to see familiar faces.  Then all the freshman and their parents went to the auditorium and listened to the faculty talk. Then we went to our advisory! I was very excited becuase we spend all four years of highscool with the same advisory. Mrs. Stathes seems like a wonderful advisor, and I am excited to meet the rest of the people in my advisory. Next we had a round robin session where we all go to different people and listen to them give us information.  Finally we had a shortened version of our schedule. I was very excited to see who was in my classes and who my teachers were. I meet alot of new people, who all seemed very nice. I can't wait to start highschool on monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment